Welp! Here we go!
I’ve decided to start a blog about how I am OBSESSED with Young_Livings Essential Oils. Not a day goes by, where I am not thankful a friend named Lauren deemed me into the direction of ‘trying’ essential oils.
Over the past month since I’ve purchased my Essential Kit, I have discovered more and more uses of these powerful, therapeutic oils. There are SO many things I have started using them for that I decided, instead of raving to my husband about daily testimonials, I would like to share with others so that they too may benefit!
*Note please* before I get started on a few past testimonies, I am NOT here to ‘sell’ to you, although I am a ‘distributor,’ I am just here to spread the amazing occurrences that has happened in my daily life with these oils, in hopes you may benefit in such natural healing as my family now does!
First off, I am a little obsessed with having healthy options, either in food, or in medicine, or anything that may be toxic. I do ALOT of research daily into such products, so when I came across Lauren’s post on using the oil to help her children ward off the stomach bug, I was immediately intrigued. I needed some of that good stuff! I looked into the company, I read blogs, and I asked her 743892748923789 questions (sorry Lauren!). Nothing but positive was found and I was impressed.
Ok! now let me share with you a few different instances that have just absolutely blown my mind.
I received my Kit, along with a diffuser for our home and quickly put it all into action. Now there are quite a few testimonies, so Im going to make this past month short and sweet…..
Thieves…ahhhhh my favorite. How I lived without this oil, I have yet to figure out.
There are SO many uses for this oil it is unreal. Daily, I apply this oil to the bottoms of my feet to help ward off colds and flu. *this is the one Lauren used on her girls to fight off stomach bug* I had had some fillings I needed replaced from when I was younger, so I went to the dentist, he fixed them, and I was left with 2 sore upper teeth. Ouchie! I went home and took one drop and placed it neat onto my gums above my teeth, and within 5 seconds, it was completely numb helping me to feel absolutely zero soreness. I was HOOKED!!!!! The clove oil in this blend is considered a ‘hot oil’ so it numbed it right up along with fighting any traces of infection that may have been present. I used it every couple hours and boom, my teeth were 100%.
I also diffuse Theives when Breydan gets home from school, to kill off any bacteria or viruses that he may have wanted to bring home to share..how sweet Brey!
*Yikes, so much for short and sweet! sorry! ok, these next are…… =)
Peppermint: Aww, my number 2 choice of Fav.
I rub on my temples or neck for headaches. The cooling sensation is an amazing relaxing experience! I have used it in my ice water, but use a straw! The oils naturally float on top of water! I have used it for Lees sinus problems. I have used it on Paris’ feet for a fever reducer. It helps fight my random bouts of nausea. and diffusing it is so invigorating! My go-to oil for everything.
Now we have Valor Oil: One of Young Livings Top Seller
This is what they call the ‘chiropractor in a bottle’. I personally use Valor on my jaw twice a day to help my TMJ, and on my husbands big toe to help his snoring. There are also many uses , as with each oil, I am just still a little new to this one!
So, this list can go on and on…. I literally can be here all day typing everything I use the oils for, so I am going to just limit this next little part to a few incidents I have had and where these oils came into action!
- I had a tiny vertigo attack, and if you have ever had this, you understand. phew, it is NOT a good feeling. So i researched the best oils. I immediately dropped 2 drops of Frankincense under my tongue, layered the oils Lemon, Frankincense, Lavender on the bone structure behind my ear, along with in front, down the sides of my neck, and placed peppermint on my temples as a cooling calming effect. Felt and smelled amazing along with giving me an instant boost of calmness.
- In the airplane ride home from Miami, Breydan, Lee and I, all applied ‘Stress Relief Roll on’ to our wrists as we flew through a horrific storm. It helped keep us relaxed as we probably looked crazy sniffing our wrists!
- I was having an upset tummy, So I applied ‘DiGize’ to the outside of my stomach and intestines, and i kid you not, in 10 min, I did not have ONE cramp, or nasty feeling in my stomach for the rest of the evening. Now the smell on this one is not very pleasant, so I added a little peppermint under my nose to counter act the scent.
- Breydans teacher said today that she was having Vertigo, almost to the point of the spinning sensation, so I grabbed my oils, told her I was on my way, and oiled her up with the same recipe I used on myself and can not wait to hear how she felt for the rest of the day!
- I bought two cute picture frames from TJ max. and of course, they put the price stickers RIGHT on the glass. I dropped one drop of lemon, let it sit for 2 minutes and used my fingernail and it came right off! No more harsh chemicals of Goo-Gone. Yuck!
- While gardening in the yard, I was bit by something that made me itch like crazy. One drop of Lavender, the itch was 100% gone, I could barely believe it worked so fast.
- I slept wrong the other night causing me not to be able to turn my neck. I applied ‘Pan-Away’ to help the inflammation. And of course, it helped as the day progressed. Lee also applies this to his muscles after an intense workout at the gym. It smells like Icy-Hot, but it is all natural! So crazy!
- I just bought Paris a sandbox, and I took a cotton ball with a little water and then applied ‘Purification’ around the bottom and top edges of the sand box to keep the bugs from crawling up and into his sandbox, and as of yet, we have not had one measly bug enter his sand! So awesome!
These are just a glimpse of how these oils have officially changed my life. I know this first blog was a little lengthy, but I just felt I had so much to catch you all up on!
The bottom line is this…. Knowing these are all natural, safe and effective therapeutic grade essential oils, that will not cause harm to my family, yet we can reap amazing benefits is just enough to make me feel halfway sane in this toxic world we live in.
If you are interested in viewing the Young Living Web site.
The information contained on this blog is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this, or any future blog, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment.